Application - Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship
Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship
For questions about the Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship, please contact program coordinator Kali Avgerinos at KAvgerinos@som.umaryland.edu.
Fellowship Appointments to the Cardiology Fellowship program are administered under the National Resident Matching Program. Application is made through AAMC Electronic Residency Application Service, ERAS.
NRMP Program Code is 1252141F0.
Required application materials must be submitted through ERAS:
- ERAS Common Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae (ERAS format is acceptable)
- Personal Statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- Medical school transcript
- USLME Step 1 and Step 2 scores
Additional application requirements and information (if applicable):
- ECFMG certified at time of application
- Pass scores on Step 2 by matched date
Confirmation of the intention to participate in the interview is required.
Policies and information for applying to University of Maryland Fellowship Programs:
- Fellows Application Process & Applicant Communication Package
- Information and Resources for Accepted Fellows
- International Medical Graduates
- Please note that a valid Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) (www.ecfmg.org) certificate, including successful completion of USMLE Step 2 as well as eligibility for a J-1 visa, is required by matched date for all international graduates.
- We do not sponsor H-1 visas.
Which dates will you be conducting interviews this season?
We will be extending interviews for our 2023 Virtual Interview Season by the week of August 28.
Our interviews take place Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays in September from 8 am to 1 pm and will begin Monday, September 11.