UM Urgent Care | Downtown Campus
Discounted, convenient parking is available. Park at the Penn Street Garage, right across the street from our location, and bring your ticket to UM Urgent Care for validation.
- Monday - Friday: 8 am - 8 pm
- Registration for the last patient is 7:30 pm
Walk-In Urgent Care
No appointment needed. At University of Maryland Urgent Care | Downtown Campus, we treat adult patients aged 18 and over who have illnesses and injuries that need immediate treatment but not emergency care.
Unsure about whether you need urgent care or the emergency room? Learn more about the difference between urgent and emergency care.
If necessary, we can refer you to UMMC services for follow-up care. We will work with your primary care doctor or specialist to ensure you receive the care you need, when and where you need it.
Services include treatment for:
- Eye infections such as pink eye
- Injuries needing stitches
- Animal or insect bites (unless an allergic reaction requires emergency care)
- Cold and flu
- Back pain
Diagnostic tests and equipment include:
- Rapid testing for flu and strep throat
- Pregnancy tests
- STD screening
- Blood glucose tests