Skip to main content
- Walk in pairs or groups whenever possible, particularly in the evening.
- Avoid desolate areas.
- Escorts or valet services are available from Guest Services and Security; call 410-328-6400 at least ten minutes ahead of time.
- If you are in danger or see any dangerous activity outside the Medical Center, call 911.
Cell Phone Security
- Don't get distracted while texting or talking on your phone. Be aware of your surroundings if you are making calls in public.
- Save your cell phone's serial number. This is usually in the battery compartment of your phone and starts with one of these codes: IMEI, MEID or ESN.
- Activate the phone's tracking device.
- Activate the GPS tracking system on your phone and other electronic devices.
- Password-protect your phone and use a security lock code.
- If your phone is stolen, contact your cell phone service provider immediately.