Robotic Spine Surgery
Call for appointment:410-448-6400 410-448-6400
Spine surgery can be an invasive surgery that requires a lengthy recovery time.
At the University of Maryland Medical Center, we are experts in performing complex robotic spine surgery for patients of all ages.
This minimally invasive approach reduces radiation exposure and allows for quicker recovery times.
Our surgical care, personalized approach and convenient location in Baltimore makes us your destination for robotic spine surgery.
Other advantages of this approach include:
- Lower infection rate
- More accurate placement of implants
- Reduces injury to tissue and muscle, allowing for quicker recovery and less pain
- Shorter length of stay in hospital after surgery
- Shorter procedure time
Robotic spine surgery can be used for:
- Adult and pediatric spinal deformity
- Complex spinal reconstruction
- Degenerative spine conditions
- Minimally invasive surgical procedures of the spine
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic spinal injuries
- Tumor reconstruction
To make an appointment or to learn more about robotic spine surgery, please call 410-448-6400.