Mitral Valve Patient Stories
Call for appointment:410-328-7877 410-328-7877
Former Smoker has Successful Mitral Valve Repair
Kathryn Kingsley, a former smoker, thought her shortness of breath was due to COPD. After visiting a cardiologist, she was told that it was actually a leaking mitral valve. Watch this video to hear about her experience at the University of Maryland.
Patient Discusses Mitral Valve Repair
Stacie Foxwell was surprised to find out that she needed open heart surgery. Watch this video to hear about her experience.
Please Read about Mitral Valve Success Stories:
- Virginia Woman Shares the Story of Her Successful Mitral Valve Repair
- Aortic Valve Surgery Patient Enjoying Time With Great Grandchildren
- Patient Flies From Arizona for Mitral Valve Repair
- Aortic Valve Surgery Patient and His Wife Praise UM Heart Center Staff for Excellent Care
- Aortic Valve Replacement Patient "Back in the Gym" Soon After Surgery