Meet some of our patients and read about their life-changing experiences.
- Debra Schuman: Robot-Assisted Pancreatectomy Speeds Recovery Time for Busy Nurse
- Charlene Jordan: Innovative therapy, aggressive treatment benefit woman with rare form of gastrointestinal cancer.
Hernia/GERD and General Surgery
- Terri Gillmore: Crohn's disease patient says "My hero is Dr. Stephen Kavic."
- Sarah Chisholm: GERD/sleep apnea patient benefits from multidisciplinary care.
Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Katie Lucksho: Crohn's patient makes the transition from pediatric to adult GI care.
IBD Research and Clinical Trials
The University of Maryland Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) Research Program is a national leader in clinical research.