Pediatric Inpatient Services
The Children's Center
We know that when your child is hospitalized, having loved ones close by is important to healing. In partnership with the University of Maryland Children's Hospital, we practice family-centered care.
The Children's Center includes:
- Dedicated staff, including pediatric hospitalists, available 24/7
- Secure and locked unit for patient safety
- Private rooms with full bath and daybed for parents
- Toy closet with toys, books, activities, games and movies for all ages
- Warm and open reception area for families and visitors
At our Center, kids and their families receive the utmost care and dedication from our team of experts.
We proudly staff a highly qualified and specially trained group of pediatric hospitalists 24/7. A pediatric hospitalist is a board-certified physician specializing in the care of children.
This consistent coverage allows our hospitalists to meet more conveniently with you and other family members, follow-up on tests, answer nurse's questions and manage any issues that may arise. Pediatric hospitalists will also communicate with your child's pediatrician to consult on their progress.