300 Armory Place, 2nd floor
Baltimore, Maryland 21201 Get Directions
The Carruthers Clinic offers the following services below to both children and adults:
- Individual, play, group and family therapies
- Medication management
- Case management
- Substance abuse services
Other Programs Offered:
- Women's Mental Health - We provide comprehensive mental health care for women before, during and after their pregnancies.
- Adult Mental Health - University of Maryland faculty-psychiatrists offer treatment and therapy for adults with serious and persistent psychiatric conditions, family problems, life crises, and psychiatric illness in combination with substance abuse.
- Child and Adolescent - This team cares for children ages 5-18, providing diagnosis and treatment for a range of issues including hyperactivity and attention deficit disorder, impulsivity, aggression and problems at school.
- RAISE Connection Program - This early intervention program helps young adults ages 15-35 as they struggle with the initial onset of severe mental health conditions.
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 8 am - 5 pm
- Thursday: 8 am - 7 pm