The Just for Kids Program at University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus provides early intervention, rehabilitation, occupational and speech language therapy for children from ages 2 to 18. Our providers create individualized treatment plans to address the developmental, language, functional, sensory and motor skills needs of each child. The providers work with the physicians on each child’s care team, including primary care physicians, psychologists and other specialists, to ensure the highest possible patient care is being offered.
We offer a range of services to help young patients achieve their maximum potential, including therapy for:
- Developmental delays and behavioral issues
- Speech, language and sensory processing
- Fine and gross motor skills
- Neurological injuries and disorders and congenital deficits
Just for Kids consists of two warm and friendly spaces within UMMC Midtown Campus:
- Speech Language Room - this room is stocked with age-appropriate materials and inviting toys carefully chosen to encourage kids to engage in therapy activities and have fun.
- Occupational Therapy Room - this room is equipped with chalk boards, scooters, balance beams and much more to provide sensory experiences and promote increased motor skills in a fun and active setting.