Volunteer at UMMC Midtown Campus
The Volunteer Program at the University of Maryland Midtown Campus has a place for all who choose to be a part of something greater. Whether you are a stay-at-home parent, retired, or just looking to help others, I’m confident we have something for you. Our campus has many opportunities for the community of various ages and backgrounds, with the chance to work in different areas in the system.
The Volunteer group consist of students, adults, and others who will assist staff with patient care and support of the teams in areas to include but not limited to:
- Inpatient care units
- E2 Video Gaming
- We Care Cart
- Support Services Areas
- Get To Know Me- Patient Engagement
- You must be at least 16 years of age to volunteer at UMMC Midtown.
We require a commitment of four hours a week, one day a week, for at least six months. After that time, it’s all up to you. There is a great need for your time and talent. .
Become a Volunteer
To sign up for Volunteer Services, please do the following:
2. Download, complete, and print out the following:
- Volunteer Application
- Volunteer Agreement
3. Email or Mail the Application, Agreement, and requested Vaccination Record to Jennifer.Ball@umm.edu.
- University of Maryland Midtown Campus
Department of Patient Experience/Volunteer Services
Attn: Jennifer Ball, Director of Patient Experience
827 Linden Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21201