Pediatric Pulmonary Function Laboratory
Call for appointment:410-328-5887 410-328-5887
The University of Maryland Pediatric Pulmonary Function Laboratory is a modern and full-service facility that opened in downtown Baltimore in 2006. The laboratory is located within the Pediatric Multispecialty Clinic at the University of Maryland Children's Hospital (UMCH).
It provides diagnostic testing including:
- Spirometry after bronchodilation
- Flow-volume loops
- Single breath diffusion capacity (DLCO)
- Body plethysmography
- Pulse oximetry
- Cardiopulmonary exercise test
- Exercise provocation test
- Methacholine challenge
- Maximal inspiratory/expiratory pressures
- Fractional Exhaled Nitric Oxide test (FeNO)
These services are available to all patients of specialists and primary care physicians within the hospital and physicians in the community.
To arrange an appointment, please call 410-328-6523.