Countless Childhood Dreams Saved
Why Choose UM Children’s Hospital?
Call for appointment:410-328-5887 410-328-5887
At University of Maryland Children's Hospital, we live by our mission of delivering exceptional health care to the children and families of Maryland. Whether your child has been newly diagnosed with a condition or you are looking for information on your child's general health, our pediatric specialists provide family-centered care.
- Browse more than 100 pediatric physicians
- View our 2021 Top Doctors recognized in Baltimore magazine
- Our Level IV NICU provides the highest intensity of care for the smallest and most critically-ill babies.
- The critical care team provides outstanding treatment for patients aged 0-21 within a warm, caring environment.
A National Leader in Children's Heart Care
For five years in a row, we have been ranked by U.S. News & World Report as a "Best Children's Hospital" for Pediatric Cardiology & Heart Surgery.
Range of Services
- More than 25 pediatric services, with integrated care for each child
- Multiple locations across Maryland to conveniently treat your child
- Through our research and clinical trials, we're finding cures every day, in partnership with University of Maryland School of Medicine
Awards and Recognition
- We are continually recognized for our devotion to children's health and our specialized care. Learn more about our awards and recognition.