Stipends and Benefits - Pathology Residency
We have 16 pathology residency positions from first to fourth year levels. Residents receive a competitive salary, with a 3-5 percent increase each year. Contracts are renewed on an annual basis.
All residents are provided with:
- Uniform laundry
- Malpractice insurance coverage
- A variety of individual and family health insurance plans, dental and vision
- Annual book fund of $1000 for each year of residency
- All expenses (travel, registration, etc.) paid when presenting at national conferences (CAP, USCAP, etc.)
- Three weeks vacation plus one week off at Christmas or New Years (total of twenty days off per year)
Specific information about salary and insurance benefits can be found by visiting the office of Graduate Medical Education.