UM Vascular Center at Brandywine
Phone: 240-607-2010 240-607-2010
7704 Matapeake Business Drive
Brandywine, MD 20613 Get Directions
The University of Maryland Vascular Center in Brandywine is located at 7704 Matapeake Business Drive, right off of Route 301 near CarMax and the movie theatre.
The University of Maryland has one of the top vascular surgery programs in the region with physicians who are unmatched at diagnosing and treating all aspects of vascular disease.
From vascular access to peripheral artery disease and limb salvage, the University of Maryland vascular team is skilled at using the latest techniques in screening, diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up care to tackle a range of vascular conditions.
Our specialists use the latest techniques to screen for, evaluate and diagnose the following conditions:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Disease
- Aortic Dissection
- Carotid Artery Disease
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Dialysis & Vascular Access
- Limb Salvage
- Mesenteric Artery Ischemia
- Non-Healing Wounds and Ulcers
- Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD)
- Popliteal Artery Entrapment Syndrome
- Ports, Catheters and Stents
- Renal Artery Disease/Renovascular Hypertension
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Thoracoabdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Venous Insufficiency/ Chronic Venous Disease
Our faculty physicians from the University of Maryland School of Medicine are specially trained in vascular medicine and surgery. They embrace a multidisciplinary approach to care and work with fellow University of Maryland specialists, including primary care, cardiologists, cardiac surgeons and neurosurgeons, to provide patients with comprehensive treatment plans.
Tuesday - Friday: 8 am - 4:30 pm