CIPPs Prevention Message of the Month
Call for information:410-328-2035 410-328-2035
Unintentional injury is the leading cause of death for people aged 1 to 44. The Center for Injury Prevention and Policy has launched a public education campaign aimed at addressing this leading cause of unintentional death and disability.
Every month a new fact sheet will be released on a different topic of injury prevention.
For more information, please view the press release announcing the initiative.
Monthly Prevention Messages
May: Bike/Helmet Safety
April: Animal Bites
March: Lead Poisoning
February: Cold Weather Injuries
January: Prescription Drug Abuse Prevention
- Prescription Drug Abuse Prevention fact sheet
- New Year’s Resolutions Should Include Helping Those With Opioid Addiction
December: Drowsy Driving Prevention
November: Holiday Blues
October: School Safety
September: Fall Prevention
August: Driving Under the Influence
July: Fireworks Safety
- Fireworks Public Service Announcement
- Fireworks Safety Fact Sheet
- Fireworks Safety
- Fox45 Baltimore Interview