We are committed to providing high-quality medical care to you and your entire family. Here, you and your family may see one doctor who provides all your care. Over 85 percent of your family's health care needs can be taken care of by your family doctor -- the doctor who specializes in you.
Choosing University Family Medicine
Imagine a physician who knows you and your family and can help with just about any health concern that you may have. Family physicians take a whole-life approach to caring for you and your family. We look at how factors in your life affect your health and well-being and care for people of all ages including newborns, children, adolescents and seniors.
University Family Medicine (UFM) is recognized by a diverse population of patients throughout the region for providing exceptional medical care. From preventive services and more simple issues to the more chronic or complex medical issues, the doctors at University Family Medicine are repeatedly recognized as leaders in the field.
UFM continues the long-standing tradition of quality family care that you have come to expect from University of Maryland Medicine. Our doctors and staff are caring and dedicated professionals committed to building long-term relationships with you and your family.
University Family Medicine Associates, P.A. at Paca Street
29 S. Paca Street, First Floor
Baltimore, MD 21201
University Immediate Care
For campus employees and students only- urgent health care needs
408 W. Lombard Street
Monday- Friday 7am-5pm
Open Access Scheduling
At University Family Medicine we are pleased to announce that we now offer Open Access Scheduling. Open access allows you to schedule a visit with your doctor within 24 hours of calling. This means that you will no longer have to wait weeks for an appointment. This will apply to all visits such as:
- Sick/urgent visits
- Blood pressure checks
- Annual physicals/gynecologic exams
- Well child care visits
- Routine follow-ups
- Monday: 8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m; 1:00-4:30 p.m; 5:00-7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m; 1:00-4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m; 1:00-4:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m; 1:00-4:30 p.m; 5:00-7:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m; 1:00-4:30 p.m.
As always, we ask that:
- you arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to allow for registration.
- you notify us if you cannot keep your appointment so that other patients can be accommodated.
- if you are more than 20 minutes late, you may have to reschedule.
For Healthcare Professionals
Learn more about the Family Medicine Residency.
Please call 800-492-5538 or 667-214-1800 if you would like to make an appointment or talk to someone about our services.