Get a COVID Vaccine and Booster
All Marylanders age 5 and older are eligible to receive the COVID vaccine, and fully vaccinated people age 12 and older can get a booster.
At this time, the UM Upper Chesapeake Health is no longer offering COVID-19 vaccines to the public.
Members of our community who wish to receive a COVID-19 vaccine or a booster shot should visit these sites to find a nearby vaccination location.
Find More Vaccine Locations in Maryland
- Search the Maryland Department of Health's website
- For a complete list of vaccination clinics, pharmacies and mass vaccination sites in Maryland, visit covidvax.maryland.gov or call 1-855-MD-GOVAX (1-855-634-6829)
- Harford County Health Department
- Text your zip code to GETVAX (438829) in English or VACUNA (822862) in Spanish to get contact information for three sites near you with available COVID vaccines.
- About the COVID Vaccines – Articles include comparing the vaccines, why you should get a booster shot, COVID vaccine for kids Q & A, vaccine facts and myths and more.
- COVID Español – El Sistema Médico de la Universidad de Maryland (UMMS) se compromete con brindar información precisa y actualizada sobre el coronavirus y sobre cómo transitar esta pandemia.
State health officials urge Marylanders not to visit hospital emergency rooms just to get tested. Learn more about when to go to the ER.
Stay Safe: Get Your Vaccine or Booster