How to Get the COVID Vaccine
UMMS and its affiliated hospitals are working with the state to vaccinate Marylanders age 12 and up.
By the end of May, UM UCH will no longer be offering the COVID-19 vaccination at UM Harford Memorial Hospital and UM Upper Chesapeake Medical Center. May 14 and May 27 are the respective final dates for the COVID vaccine clinics. These are dates for second doses of the vaccine. We are no longer taking registration for first doses.
Instead, we encourage our community members to register for the vaccine at one of the various locations within the state, including the mass vaccination site at Ripken Stadium and local pharmacies.
Find More Vaccine Locations in Maryland
- Where to Get the Vaccine at UMMS - by age group
- Ripken Stadium, in partnership with UM UCH – massvax.maryland.gov
- For a complete list of vaccination clinics, pharmacies, and mass vaccination sites in Maryland, visit covidvax.maryland.gov
- Call 1-855-MD-GOVAX (1-855-634-6829)
- Harford County Health Department
- Baltimore Convention Center Vaccine Location
- M&T Bank Stadium Mass Vaccination Site