To schedule an appointment:410-337-1337 410-337-1337
The experts at UM St. Joseph Medical Center are committed to being your trusted health care partner for life.
Whether you need routine gynecology services, are considering pregnancy, are experiencing menopause or want to age healthfully, we have a practitioner that fits your needs throughout every life stage.
Our OBGYN physicians and certified nurse-midwives provide gynecological care for a range of health needs, including:
- Routine annual gynecological exams
- Pre-pregnancy counseling, including for those who may have a high-risk pregnancy
- Treatment of vaginal and urinary infections
- Menopause management and counseling
- Breast exams and mammogram referrals
- Uterine fibroids
- Menstrual disorders
- Screening for gynecological cancer
- Gynecological surgeries, often minimally invasive