Call for appointment:410-832-3400 410-832-3400
UM St. Joseph Medical Group – Pulmonary Care and Sleep Medicine (formerly Pulmonary and Critical Care Associates of Baltimore) provides advanced diagnostic services and treatment for patients with respiratory illnesses and sleep disorders. We also provide critical care services for patients in our hospital.
Our compassion, dedication and in-depth expertise make us a regional leader in respiratory care. Our care helps you breathe easier, sleep better and have fewer complications for a better quality of life.
We address the full range of respiratory illnesses, including:
- General symptoms (such as cough, shortness of breath and chest pain)
- Common or complex conditions affecting the lungs or other parts of the respiratory system (including asthma, COPD and lung cancer)
Sleep apnea, insomnia and narcolepsy are among the various sleep disorders we specialize in.
Pulmonary/Sleep Testing and Treatment
We perform procedures including:
- In-lab and home sleep testing
- Interventional pulmonology
- PAP (positive airway pressure) therapy management
- Pulmonary function testing
Access Your Pulmonary Records
Different from University of Maryland Medical System's standard MyPortfolio patient portal, UM St. Joseph Medical Group – Pulmonary Care and Sleep Medicine's patient portal lets you manage your appointments, view your health records, send secure messages and more.
515 Fairmount Avenue
Suites 400 and 500
Towson, MD 21286