For more information call:888-246-4236 888-246-4236
UM Urgent Care treats patients — from pediatrics to geriatrics — who need urgent medical care, but their illness and injury might not require a visit the emergency room.
- Learn more about UM Urgent Care.
- 7 days a week: 8 am–8 pm, including most holidays
- Walk-in care, no appointment needed
- Animal or insect bite
- Cold or flu symptoms
- Pink eye
- Lower back pain
- Occupational health services, including pre-employment physicals, drug testing, workers' compensation and vaccinations
- Pre-operative exams and sports physicals
- Sore throat
- Sprains and strains
- Tooth pain
- Urinary tract infection
- X-ray, laboratory services and on-site medication dispensing