Mobile Wellness Team
University of Maryland Shore Regional Health’s Mobile Wellness Team serves individuals and families in Kent and northern Queen Anne’s counties.
The team’s mission is to improve the health of the community by collaborating with community partner organizations to bring health care access and support services to residents in their home and community settings.
What We Do
Combining expertise in nursing and social work, the Mobile Wellness Team offers a wide range of services for individuals and families throughout the region. These include:
- Home safety inspections
- Blood pressure checks and health screenings
- Case management for those with chronic illnesses including COPD, heart disease, diabetes, etc.
- Wellness activities
- Arrangement of telehealth consults with physicians and other clinicians
- Social visits for the homebound
- Connections to community resources
The Mobile Wellness Team also visits trusted community sites throughout the region, including churches, firehouses, residential care facilities, social and nonprofit entities, to meet with staff and volunteers to collaborate in the creating of health awareness events and resources for the community.
Find Out More
Providers, patients, family members and patient advocates are encouraged to call 410-778-3300, ext. 5646, to schedule an appointment or visit, or to learn more about the Mobile Wellness Team.