Illness and Injury
UM Urgent Care provides immediate medical treatment for illnesses and injuries that are non-life-threatening, but still urgent, for adults and children over 12 months of age. We are open seven days a week from 8 am to 8 pm, including most holidays.
Find a UM Urgent Care location near you.
- COVID-19 testing
- Allergies and asthma
- Broken bones
- Bumps and bruises
- Burns, rashes and bites
- Colds, coughs and flu
- Stitches, cuts and lacerations
- Eye injuries and infections
- Flu shots
- Nausea, vomiting and diarrhea
- Pediatric urgent care services
- Preoperative evaluations
- Sexually transmitted infections (STIs or STDs)
- Sinus infections
- Skin infections
- Sore throats and runny nose
- Sports and camp physicals
- Sprains and strains
- Urinary tract infection (UTI)
- Yeast infections
- And more
If you suspect you have the coronavirus, please visit your local urgent care center to get a COVID-19 test.
Additional helpful coronavirus information:
- How to treat the virus at home
- Caring for someone with the virus
- Preventing the spread of coronavirus
- Keeping kids safe
- What to do if your child has symptoms of the virus
UM Urgent Care does not solicit patients with life, limb or vision threatening conditions.