UM Urgent Care at Rotunda
Phone: 443-961-1221 443-961-1221
711 W. 40th St
Baltimore, MD 21211 Get Directions
For whatever minor illnesses and injuries life throws your way, UM Urgent Care in Hampden at the Rotunda is here for you.
Our center is conveniently located in the Rotunda, near Roland Parkway and Wyman Park off University Parkway near Johns Hopkins University.
Now offering online telemedicine visits. Do you think your urgent care need can be seen virtually? Click here to find out!
7 days a week: 8 am-8 pm
- COVID-19 Testing
- Athlete Care
- Concussion Management
- Illness & Injury Care
- Flu Shots
- Occupational Health
- Preoperative Evaluations
- Sports & Camp Physicals
- X-rays, Labs, Tests & Screenings
- Simple Payment Options available
About Check-In Online
No matter if you're at home or on the go, you can use our online check-in system to start your registration in advance. While not an appointment, it will let us know to expect you.
- Due to extremely high patient volumes and expanded safety precautions, we are temporarily changing to a model where reservations are required at all of our urgent care centers. Exceptions will be made for medically urgent patients at provider discretion.
- E-registration is now available! Save yourself some time in the center and complete e-registration after you Get In Line.
- Please have your drivers license and insurance card available for uploading.
UM Urgent Care at the Rotunda works closely with UM St. Joseph Medical Center to offer integrated, coordinated care between our patients and their providers in the communities we serve.
Live Greater Podcast Episodes
Hear UM physicians from across the state explain how Telemedicne services can help you or your loved one.