UM Urgent Care at Fallston
Phone: 443-966-3900 443-966-3900
2315 Belair Rd, Unit C1
Fallston, MD 21047 Get Directions
Located on the east side of Belair Road/1 and north of Mountain Road/152 is UM Urgent Care - Fallston and Bel Air's top choice for urgent care.
We provide walk-in urgent care services to Harford County, including Fallston, Bel Air, Benson, Pleasant Hills, Kingsville, Emmorton, Baldwin, Fork, and surrounding communities near 21047. Adults and children over 12 months of age can visit UM Urgent Care for immediate care in their community.
Now offering online telemedicine visits. Do you think your urgent care need can be seen virtually? Click here to find out!
7 days a week: 8 am-8 pm
- COVID-19 Testing
- Athlete Care
- Concussion Management
- Illness & Injury Care
- Flu Shots
- Occupational Health
- Preoperative Evaluations
- Sports & Camp Physicals
- X-rays, Labs, Tests & Screenings
- Simple Payment Options available
About Check-In Online
No matter if you're at home or on the go, you can use our online check-in system to start your registration in advance. While not an appointment, it will let us know to expect you.
- Due to extremely high patient volumes and expanded safety precautions, we are temporarily changing to a model where reservations are required at all of our urgent care centers. Exceptions will be made for medically urgent patients at provider discretion.
- E-registration is now available! Save yourself some time in the center and complete e-registration after you Get In Line.
- Please have your drivers license and insurance card available for uploading.
UM Urgent Care in Fallston works with UM Upper Chesapeake Health to offer integrated, coordinated care between patients and providers in the communities we serve.
Live Greater Podcast Episodes
Hear UM physicians from across the state explain how Telemedicine services can help you or your loved one.