Children and adolescents who have disabilities, developmental delays or are recovering from an injury or surgery can benefit greatly from physical and occupational rehabilitation. The UM Rehabilitation Network offers a variety of options to help kids improve their mobility, communication and ability to perform activities of daily life. Programs also provide information and supportive tools parents and caregivers to help patients achieve success.
The UM Rehabilitation Network offers the following pediatric rehabilitation services:
- Feeding Disorders Day Program
- Intensive Rehabilitation Day Program
- Just for Kids Program
- Pediatric Physical Rehabilitation
- Pediatric Occupational Rehabilitation
Pediatric Rehabilitation Locations
- Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital
- University of Maryland Charles Regional Medical Center
- University of Maryland Medical Center
- University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus
- University of Maryland Rehabilitation & Orthopaedic Institute
- University of Maryland Short Regional Health
- University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health
Find the Program and Location that's right for you.