Pediatric Cardiac Intensive Care
Call for appointment:410-328-4348 410-328-4348
The care your child receives before and after surgery is critical to the outcome.
That’s why the staff in our pediatric cardiac intensive care unit (PCICU) is dedicated to providing excellent care and compassion not only to our patients but to families as well. Families play an integral part in their child’s recovery process, and we include you in every stage of your child’s care.
The PCICU is part of our Children’s Heart Program.
Pediatric Cardiac Critical Care Specialists
Our team includes:
- Intensive care physicians trained in cardiac care
- Cardiac-trained ICU nurses
- Cardiac advanced practitioners
- Bedside nurses trained specifically in pediatric cardiac intensive care
- Two separate nursing teams for day and night
Our specialized pediatric cardiac intensive care team is led by board-certified cardiac critical care physicians.
Our Nurse Practitioners
Our cardiac surgical nurse practitioners are specially trained in pediatric cardiac critical care.
Pediatric Cardiac ICU Nurse Practitioners
- Samantha Druckman, CPNP-AC
- Casey Bor, CPNP-AC,
- Sarah Keaney, CRNP-AC/PC
- Julianne Moss, CPNP-AC
- Melanie Scala, CRNP-AC
Outpatient Surgical Nurse Practitioner
- Lindsay DelCoco, FNP-C