Wish Lists and Donations
Call for more information:410-328-7440 410-328-7440
Whether giving play items, diversional activities or funds, our generous supporters bring smiles to many faces.
Our patients range in age from newborn to 20 years old, each with their own unique needs during hospitalization. In light of these unique needs and heightened safety issues, the Child Life team must approve all donations before they can accept them.
To ensure we can use your gift, please choose one of the following options to donate:
Our online wish lists are a way to make a contactless donation of items that the children truly enjoy.
Visit our wish lists on:
You will find items for children of all ages. These toys and activities are the most requested by children and families.
You can place your order online and have your items delivered directly to the hospital. We would love to thank you, so please include your name and address on a gift receipt.
Please have items sent to:
University of Maryland Children's Hospital
22 S. Greene St., Room N5E39
Baltimore, MD 21201
Monetary donations are another much appreciated, contactless option. You can make a monetary gift by:
- Visiting the UM Children's Hospital page on the UMMC Foundation's website. Click Donate Now and select Child Life Fund from the drop-down menu.
- Writing a check to "UMMC Foundation" with "Child Life" on the memo line. Mail checks to:
110 South Paca Street, 9th Floor
Baltimore, MD 21201
We cannot accept any unscheduled donations. To drop off items directly, you must first call 410-328-7440 the Child Life team to discuss your proposed donation.
Donors are unable to hand deliver donations to children in the hospital. When you speak with the Child Life team about your donation, you will receive more specific information about what items are needed. But for safety reasons, please keep in mind:
- All items must be new. We are unable to accept items that are gently used or have been stored for a long time.
- Homemade blankets and pillowcases must be washed just prior to delivery and placed in clear individual bags
- Activity bags should be in clear packaging. This allows us to identify what is inside and best match it to a child's age and interests.
- We are not able to accept homemade cards.
Thank you for considering children at the University of Maryland Children's Hospital.