Outpatient Physical and Occupational/Hand Therapy at UM Charles Regional Medical Pavilion
Call for appointment:301-609-5494 301-609-5494
Our clinic is dedicated to helping you. Our one-hour evaluations give us time to get to know you and what your needs are concerning your recovery, as well as time to perform an evaluation of your condition.
We work with you to create a specific treatment plan tailored to these needs and discuss your responsibilities during the course of your therapy. Home exercise programs will often be given at your first visit/evaluation. This helps you get back to your highest level of activity as quickly as possible.
Follow up appointments are based on therapist recommendations and usually occur two to three times a week to start. Adjustments are made based on your improvements.
- Fractures, Sprains and Strains
- Joint Replacement Program
- Lymphedema Treatment after Breast Cancer Surgery
- Manual Therapy
- Neck and Back Pain and Injuries
- Occupational/ Hand Therapy
- Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy
- Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Shoulder and Rotator Cuff Injuries
- Sports Injury Recovery
- UM Charles Regional Rehabilitation
5 N. La Plata Court, Suite 102
La Plata, MD 20646
Monday–Thursday: 7:30 am-7:00 pm
Friday: 7:30 am-4:00 pm