UM Upper Chesapeake Health at Aberdeen
650 McHenry Road
Aberdeen, MD 21001 Get Directions
Fully Opening in February 2024
Our new campus in Aberdeen will feature a Medical Center, Behavior Health Pavilion and a Health and Wellness Center. This expansive new location is just one part of our ongoing efforts improve the health of our community by making health care easier to access. Learn how we are advancing healthcare in our community.
Health and Wellness Center – Open Now!
The Health and Wellness Center is open. It offers a range of services in one convenient location, including:
- Primary care
- Endocrinology and diabetes care
- Hematology and oncology
- Wound care
- Orthopedics and rehabilitation
- Imaging and lab services will open in February 2024
Medical Center – Opening February 2024
The new UM Upper Chesapeake Medical Center in Aberdeen will increase our community’s access to health services. Providers in the hospital and those in the community will be able to easily coordinate patients’ care. This new model of care is supported by cutting-edge technology.
With its beautiful interiors featuring warm colors and automatic, light-dimming controls, our Aberdeen Medical Center has been constructed with both the highest quality care and patients’ well-being in mind. It includes:
- A full scale, 130,000-square-foot Emergency Department equipped with enhanced technologies and rooms designed for older patients with padded floors, easier-to-read signs and located directly next to the nurse station
- Maryland’s first acute-stroke ready facility to evaluate, stabilize and treat individuals with stroke symptoms
- Helipad for air transfers to University of Maryland Medical Center for patients for whom advanced care is critical
Behavioral Health Pavilion – Opening February 2024
Warm and inviting treatment areas are thoughtfully planned to keep patients comfortable and safe. The Behavioral Health Pavilion also features:
- Inpatient care for individuals who require a higher level of care
- Outpatient behavioral health services for patients as they transition back into a more stable living routine
- Compassionate and judgment-free care from specialized providers
Getting the health care you need has never been easier. Whether it’s an annual check-up or treatment for a more serious condition, you can trust that our medical expertise and leading-edge technology will help you and your family live healthy.