UM Upper Chesapeake Health Board of Directors
University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health (UM UCH) has an all-volunteer Board of Directors made up of leaders in our community. Its members are committed to building a strong, local health system that our community can depend on now and in the future.
- Roger E. Schneider, M.D., Chairman
- James M. Harkins, Vice Chairman
- Richard P. Streett, Jr., V.M.D., Secretary
- Bryan E. Kelly, Treasurer
- Lyle E. Sheldon, FACHE, President/CEO
- William B. Allen, Ph.D.
- Robert A. Chrencik (ex-officio, UMMS CEO)
- Melinda L. Craig
- Henry J. Franey
- Rajiv Goel, Esq.
- Franklin J. Hajek
- James M. Harkins
- Andrew Heath, M.D.
- Robert J. Jirsa
- Bryan E. Kelly
- Andrew Klein
- Dennis Kurgansky, M.D.
- Donald W. Mathis
- Angela Poppe Ries, M.D. (ex-officio)
- Lawrence Scanlan
- Roger E. Schneider, M.D.
- Lyle E. Sheldon, FACHE (ex-officio)
- Richard P. Streett, Jr., V.M.D.
- William J. Ward, Jr.
- Adele A. Wilzack, R.N., M.S.
- Albert J. A. Young, Esq.
- R. Bryan Kilby
- M. Scot Kaufman