Online Bill Pay
Ways to Pay Your Bill
- Already have a MyPortfolio account? Then you may log in to pay your bill. Learn how.
- Don’t have a MyPortfolio account? Then you may make a one-time payment. Learn how.
Download the Mobile App
Are you a frequent online medical record user? Try out the MyChart Mobile app for easy access from your mobile devices:
Managing Your Health
- Your care provider is the most qualified person to interpret your results.
- Talk to your physician about your test results — whether they are normal or abnormal.
- It's important for you to keep any appointments you have made with your care provider. If you have any concerns, please make an appointment with your provider.
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
All refunds will be provided as a credit to the credit card used at the time of purchase within five (5) business days upon notification.
If you have any questions regarding your bill, please call: