Publications and Events
Year after year we feel profoundly blessed to have the support of so many. Gifts made by businesses, foundations and individuals, like yourselves, allow us to expand current programs and advance new technologies at UM St. Joseph Medical Center which support Our Patients, Our Colleagues and Our Community. Thank you again to our generous donors who made a gift to the medical center between July 2021 and June 2022.
Learn more about how the University of Maryland Medical System and UM St. Joseph Medical Center community responded to the COVID-19 crisis. Read stories of individuals, businesses and foundations that came together to make sure that the staff of the medical center were well nourished, well protected and always had the resources they needed to stay healthy, mind, body and spirit.
- The Philip A. Zaffere Emergency Care Flex Area
- The Barbara L. Posner Wellness & Support Center
- 2019 Candlelight Reception of Honor
- It Takes a Village: Nueva Vida Partnership for Breast Cancer Care
- Honor Roll of Giving: July 1, 2018 - June 30, 2019
- Good Fortune: Joe and Ozzie Cowan
- Shine a Light: AJ Carnaggio Creates Awareness about Mental Health
- Champions: An Open Heart Story
- 2018 Candlelight Reception of Honor
- Better Never Stops: Our Journey to Zero Patient Harm
- Honor Roll of Giving: July 1, 2017 - June 30, 2018