UMMS Photos and Facts
Contact Media Relations:410-328-8919 410-328-8919
The links on this page will open the high resolution images in a new tab, where you can right click and save.
University of Maryland Medical System delivers comprehensive health care services throughout Maryland. UMMS physicians work with University of Maryland School of Medicine specialists to provide primary and specialty care at more than 150 locations across the state, including a network of academic, community and specialty hospitals.
Visit the Member Hospitals page for location, key services and fact sheets for all UMMS hospitals.
- University of Maryland Medical Center: Exterior Image
- UMMC Midtown Campus: Exterior Image
- UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center: Exterior Image
- UM Capital Region Health Exterior Images:
- UM Charles Regional Medical Center: Exterior Image
- UM Rehabilitation and Orthopaedic Institute: Exterior Image
- UM Shore Regional Health Exterior Images:
- UM St. Joseph Medical Center: Exterior Image
- UM Upper Chesapeake Health: Exterior Image
The University of Maryland Medical System is a university-based regional health care system focused on serving the health care needs of Maryland, bringing innovation, discovery and research to the care we provide and educating the state's future physician and health care professionals through our partnership with the University of Maryland School of Medicine and the UM Schools of Nursing, Pharmacy, Social Work and Dentistry in Baltimore.
As one of the largest private employers in the State, the health system's 28,000 employees and 4,000 affiliated physicians provide primary and specialty care in more than 150 locations and at 12 hospitals. UMMS' flagship academic campus, the University of Maryland Medical Center in Baltimore is partnered with the University of Maryland School of Medicine and is recognized regionally and nationally for excellence and innovation in specialized care. Our acute care and specialty rehabilitation hospitals serve urban, suburban and rural communities and are located in 13 counties across the State.