Call for appointment:410-328-5887 410-328-5887
UM Children's Hospital neurologists offer advanced, multidisciplinary, diagnostic and therapeutic management of the full spectrum of neurologic conditions in infants, children, adolescents, and young adults.
Subspecialty expertise within the Division includes: Neuro-Oncology, Neuro-Muscular Disease and a renowned Children’s Headache Program.
Patient Conditions We Treat
- Seizure disorders/epilepsy
- Developmental delays/regression
- Congenital or inherited neurologic or neuromuscular disease
- Cerebral palsy
- Neurocutaneous disorders
- Tic disorders/Tourette Syndrome
- Evoked potentials
- Neurologic and neuropsychiatric consultations
- CT scan
- Blood studies
- Genetic evaluation when indicated