Behavioral and Developmental Pediatrics
Call for appointment:410-706-2300 410-706-2300
The Behavioral and Developmental Pediatrics Division offers comprehensive consultation, evaluation and treatment for children, birth to age 21, with developmental and behavioral problems.
A Developmental Pediatrician is board certified in General Pediatrics and in Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics. Developmental Pediatricians have additional training and expertise in identifying and managing disorders of development, learning and behavior.
We communicate regularly with the family, referring physician and school system to insure best outcomes for children referred to our practice.
To speak with a pediatric behavioral and developmental specialist, please call 410-706-2300.
- Common behavior problems among children and adolescents
- Dysfunctional behavior
- Problems related to chronic illness and diseases with prominent psychosomatic difficulties
- Handicaps or developmental disabilities in children, developmental delay and pervasive developmental disorder/autism
- Academic underachievement or concerns regarding learning disabilities
- Initial Appointments: 410-706-2300
- Prescription Refills: 410-706-5772
737 W. Lombard St.
Baltimore, MD 21201