For more information, call:410-337-1292 410-337-1292
The Cynthia "Brownie" Goetze Pediatrics Unit
At the University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center in Towson, our pediatrics team works in partnership with you and other medical professionals to keep your child healthy and safe.
Our staff includes:
- A pediatrician and nurse practitioner primary care team
- Pediatric hospitalists to cover the inpatient units and the Emergency Department
- Neonatologists and a team of neonatal nurse practitioners in our NICU
If your child needs to be evaluated or admitted to the Medical Center, our pediatrics professionals will communicate with your regular pediatrician. And a staff pediatrician is available to access newborns in our Mother-Baby Unit.
Family Care Providers
UM St. Joseph's medical team also includes several family practitioners who see patients of all ages, from newborns on up.
UM SJMC's pediatric staff physicians are available for consultations:
- During childbirth in our labor and delivery rooms
- In our Mother-Baby Unit
- In our Emergency Department
- In the Cynthia "Brownie" Goetze Pediatrics Unit
Our full-time inpatient pediatric staff is board-certified by the American Board of Pediatrics.