Urgent Care Telemedicine
UM Urgent Care is now offering convenient, safe, health care experiences from the comfort of the patient’s home via telemedicine appointments.
From cough and colds, to cuts and fevers, we see patients five years old and older for a variety of injuries and illnesses. Schedule an online appointment today.
- Monday through Friday from 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Make an Appointment
- Make an appointment by checking online and completing e-registration
- Before starting the online check-in process, please have your drivers license and insurance card available for uploading
- Appointments will not be valid with an incomplete e-registration.
When to Schedule a Telemedicine Appointment
Our telemedicine providers can help patients with:
- Allergies and minor allergic reactions
- Back and neck pain, sprains and strains
- Cuts, scrapes, and abrasions that don’t require stitches
- Coughs, colds and flu
- Ear infections
- Eye infections/pink eye
- Headache and migraines
- Insect bites
- Minor burns
- Prescription refills
- Vomiting and diarrhea
Should you need a prescription, it can still be written via telemedicine appointment.
When to Visit an Urgent Care Location
When lab tests, X-rays or procedures such as sutures are needed, we recommend visiting one of our urgent care locations in person.
If you are having a severe condition such as chest pain, abdominal pain, or a major injury, please call 911 or go directly to the ER.
If the patient is younger than five years old.
Live Greater Podcast Episodes
Hear UM physicians explain how Telemedicine services can help you or your loved one.