Urgent Care Telemedicine
UM Urgent Care is now offering convenient, safe, health care experiences from the comfort of the patient's home via telemedicine appointments.
From cough and colds, to cuts and fevers, we see patients five years old and older for a variety of injuries and illnesses. Schedule an online appointment today.
7 Days a Week: 8 am to 4 pm
Make an Appointment
- Telemedicine patients must be physically within the state of Maryland at the time of their visit to be eligible.
- Telemedicine patients must be able to connect to both the video and audio elements of the visit to utilize this service.
- Make an appointment by checking online and completing e-registration
- Before starting the online check-in process, please have your drivers license and insurance card available for uploading
- Appointments will not be valid with an incomplete e-registration
- Please do not make an appointment for telemedicine if you are seeking COVID-19 testing, all testing must be completed in-center.
When to Schedule a Telemedicine Appointment
Our telemedicine providers can help patients with:
- Allergies and minor allergic reactions
- Back and neck pain, sprains and strains
- Cuts, scrapes, and abrasions that don't require stitches
- Coughs, colds and flu
- Ear infections
- Eye infections/pink eye
- Headache and migraines
- Insect bites
- Minor burns
- Prescription refills
- Vomiting and diarrhea
Should you need a prescription, it can still be written via telemedicine appointment.
When to Visit an Urgent Care Location
- When lab tests, X-rays or procedures such as sutures are needed, we recommend visiting one of our urgent care locations in person.
- If you are having a severe condition such as chest pain, abdominal pain, or a major injury, please call 911 or go directly to the ER.
- If the patient is younger than five years old.
- If you are seeking lab testing, including COVID-19 testing.
Live Greater Podcast Episodes
Hear UM physicians explain how Telemedicine services can help you or your loved one.