Useful Links - Flow Cytometry
Build a better panel faster!
- Cell Type–Specific Transcriptome Analysis Reveals a Major Role for Zeb1 and miR-200b in Mouse Inner Ear Morphogenesis. Ronna Herzanol, Ran Elkon, Kiyoto Kurima, Annie Morrisson, Siaw-Lin Chan, et-al
- Collagen-calcium phosphate cement scaffolds seeded with umbilical cord stem cells for bone tissue engineering. Thein-Han W, Xu HH.
- The novel BCR-ABL and FLT3 inhibitor ponatinib is a potent inhibitor of the multidrug resistance-associated ATP-binding cassette transporter ABCG2. Rupshree Sen, Karthika Natarajan, Jasjeet Bhullar, Suneet Shukla, et-al.
- Characterization of ERK Docking Domain Inhibitors that Induce Apoptosis by Targeting Rsk-1 and Caspase-9. Sarice R Boston,1 Rahul Deshmukh,1 Scott Strome,2 U Deva Priyakumar,1 Alexander D MacKerell, Jr,1 and Paul Shapiro1
- Bone Marrow Stromal Cells Produce Long-Term Pain Relief in Rat Models of Persistent Pain. Wei Guo,a,b Hu Wang,a,b Shiping Zou,a,b Ming Gu,a,b Mineo Watanabe,c Feng Wei,a,b Ronald Dubner,a,b George T.-J. Huang,d,e and Ke Rena,b
There are many others, please feel free to contact the facility for more details.
- BD Biosciences Multicolor Flow Cytometry Resource Page
- Invitrogen Flow Cytometry Resource Page
- eBioscience Flow Cytometry Resource Page
Other Useful Links
Please feel free to stop by the facility if you need more information.