University of Maryland Medical Center
22. S. Greene St.
Baltimore, MD 21201-1595
Outpatient Care Locations The Roslyn and Leonard Stoler Pavilion
Outpatient care for most cancer patients at the University of Maryland Marlene and Stewart Greenebaum Comprehensive Cancer Center is provided in the state-of-the-art Roslyn and Leonard Stoler Pavilion located just inside the main hospital lobby. Stoler Pavilion hours of operation are 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
If you have a question about your medications, need to change an appointment or have other non-emergency concerns and would like to speak with a nurse or other staff member, please call the Patient Assistance Line at 410-328-7609.
All messages are returned within 24 business hours Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Inpatient Care Locations
- UMGCCC Inpatient Rooms: 8th and 9th Floors, West Wing, North Hospital
- Bone Marrow/Stem Cell Transplant Unit: 9th Floor, Gudelsky Building
Important Phone Numbers
- To schedule a new patient appointment at UM Marlene and Stewart Greenebaum Comprehensive Cancer Center (UMGCCC), please call 410-328-7904 or 1-800-888-8823
- New Patient Appointments - 410-328-7904
- Patient Assistance Line - 410-328-7609
- The Breast Center - 410-328-7855
- Hematology/Medical Oncology: Inpatient N8W - 410-328-5420
- Hematology/Medical Oncology: Inpatient N9W - 410-328-4142
- Blood & Marrow Transplant: Inpatient C9W - 410-328-3866