UM SJMC Campus Map and Parking
Visiting UM St. Joseph Medical Center
All prescheduled inpatients and outpatients at the Medical Center (except those noted below) must register through Central Registration. Please stop at the information desk just inside the main entrance for assistance.
Walk-in services, including the Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Emergency Department, Pediatrics After Hours and Laboratory Services, have their own registration processes. The Cancer Institute and Rehabilitation Services also have their own scheduling and registration processes. Patients visiting these areas should proceed directly to their destination.
Entrances to the Campus
UM St. Joseph Medical Center is accessed via Sister Pierre Drive (off York Road at a traffic light), or by one of three entrances off Osler Drive (the Main Entrance, closest to Stevenson Lane; the Emergency entrance; and the Service Entrance).
- Valet parking is available at the main entrance Monday-Friday, 5:30 a.m.- 9 p.m. for a $7 fee.
If you are visiting:
- The Cancer Institute/Building A or O'Dea Building B, please park in the garage adjacent to O'Dea Building B.
- The Jordan Center (Human Resources, Employee Health Services, or Administration), please park on the north side of the campus in the 19-space Jordan visitor lot. Please enter the Jordan Center through the glass breezeway.
- All other visitors to the hospital will be best served by parking on the surface lot directly across from the hospital’s main entrance.
- The first 30 minutes are free in both the parking garage and the surface parking lot.
- Daily "In and Out" Passes allow visitors to enter and exit multiple times on the same day for a $6 fee. Passes are available at the parking booths upon exit.
10 Exit Parking Passes
are available at the parking booths and the automated pay stations,
upon exit. The pass allows visitors the flexibility to enter and
exit up to 10 times on any date for $35. Not valid for valet
services and there are no refunds for unused exits.
Department/ Suite Managers may contact Parking Manager for discount parking validations.
- 0-30 minutes: FREE
- 31 minutes - 1 hour: $4
- 1 hour - 3 hours: $5
- 3 hours - 6 hours: $6
- Over 6 hours (per 24 hours): $7
At the main information booth, there are greeters to offer you a wheelchair, a map or a personal escort to your destination.
For patient comfort and convenience, a private area is provided for patient discharge. If you are picking up a loved one, pull up under the patient discharge canopy. Please see map for location.
The Cancer Institute and
private physician offices
7501 Osler Drive
O’Dea Medical Arts Building
7505 Osler Drive
Osler Medical Center
7600 Osler Drive
Radiation Oncology Center
7605 Osler Drive
124 Sister Pierre Drive
The Professional Centre
120 Sister Pierre Drive
The Professional Building
7401 Osler Drive
Women's Health Associates/
7300 York Road
(corner of York and Stevenson)
York Road Office Building
7704 York Road