UM SJMG Maternal-Fetal Medicine Perinatal Center
Phone: 410-337-4480 410-337-4480
7601 Osler Drive
First Floor, Main Hospital
Towson, MD 21204 Get Directions
The Perinatal Center at UM St. Joseph Medical Center provides comprehensive, compassionate care for high-risk pregnancies.
- Monday – Friday, 7:15 am - 4:30 pm
Perinatal Center at UM SJMG – Upper Chesapeake510 Upper Chesapeake Drive Suite 414 (Pavilion 2)
Bel Air, MD 21014
Hours: Tuesday – Thursday, 7:15 am – 4:30 pm
York Road Office
7300 York Road
Towson, MD 21204
Perinatal Center Policy Overview
Thank you for entrusting the Perinatal Center in the care of your pregnancy. We participate with most providers. When you make your appointment, you will be informed if we do not participate with your insurance plan. Insurance plans require a referral at time of appointment before you can be seen by our staff. Please bring your insurance card, ID and referral at time of your visit. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time to allow for check in process. We will collect all required co-pays at the time of your visit. If you do not have current insurance information, you will be responsible for all charges incurred on the day of your visit. *In compliance with the American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine, videotaping is not allowed.
Preparing for Your Appointment
- If you are less than 14 weeks gestation, please arrive with a full bladder.
- Anatomic survey/Fetal echo: Allow up to one hour for this exam. (for twins- allow 1 ½ hours)
- Antenatal testing (NST/BPP): Allow up to one hour. A snack/meal 1-2 hours prior to exam is encouraged.
Perinatal Center Visitor Policy
We do not allow children under the age of 12. Our studies are medical procedures for the purpose of screening for fetal abnormalities/pregnancy complications. Medical procedures and consultations can be frightening/inappropriate for small children. In addition, sonographers require minimal distraction to optimally perform studies.
For the health and safety of our staff and patients, one visitor is allowed. Patients with fever, recent + COVID/flu testing are asked to notify medical secretaries in advance for rescheduling. Visitors with fever, COVID or flu symptoms may not attend your visit.
Towson Office | UM St. Joseph
- Parking is located in the second parking lot entrance on the right after entering main hospital entrance from Osler Drive.
- The Perinatal Center is located on the first floor of the main hospital in the ambulatory services building. We are located on same floor as the cafeteria and the chapel.
Bel Air Office
- Parking garage is located on the right after entering Upper Chesapeake Drive. There is also lot parking available. The Perinatal Center is located in Pavilion 2 on the fourth floor above the parking garage.
York Road Office
- Parking lot is located behind the building off of Stevenson Lane. Entrance is on the north side of the building.