Emergency and Urgent Care
Do you have COVID symptoms? Understand what types of services are available for patients with COVID symptoms in the ER. Learn when to go to the hospital.
The Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Emergency Department is made up of board-certified doctors, nurses and technicians who have received advanced training in emergency care. They treat a wide range of serious illness and injuries.
Conditions treated at the Emergency Department include:
- Allergic reactions
- Breathing problems
- Child, spouse or elder abuse
- Cuts, punctures, bites
- Drug overdose or poisoning
- Heart problems, including chest or arm pain
- Infant illness
- Loss of consciousness or seizure
- Mental health problems, such as hallucinations, threat or suicide attempt, or other change in mental status
- Rape, assault or other injury sustained during a violent crime
- Severe burns
- Severe dizziness
- Stomach or chest pain
- Stroke symptoms
Think you might need urgent care instead?