UM Urgent Care treats a variety of non-emergency illnesses and injuries. We are focused on providing a superior patient experience and ensure patients receive high-quality health care that is convenient and affordable.
In addition to in person visits, we are offering telemedicine. You may choose to do an online visit and speak to one of our providers from the comfort of your home. View more information about Urgent Care Telemedicine.
With multiple locations in Maryland, you can find a quality urgent care center near you. See the closest centers to UM SJMC below:
- UM Urgent Care – Belvedere Square
- UM Urgent Care – Dundalk
- UM Urgent Care – Phoenix
- UM Urgent Care – Rotunda
- Open 7 days a week: 8 am–8 pm, including most holidays
- Telemedicine offered Monday - Friday: 10 am - 4 pm
- Walk-in care, no appointment needed
- For your convenience, and to reduce your potential wait time we do offer online check-in. Visit our website, select your location, choose the date/time and enter all appropriate information.
- COVID-19 testing
- Animal or insect bite
- Flu or common cold
- Sore throat
- Sprains and strains
- Strep throat
- Urinary tract infections
Learn more about UM Urgent Care.