Service and Trade
Hospital operations depend on a wide variety of service/trade support services, including engineering, facilities services, dietary and security.
These support services are necessary to keep the hospital going so that hospital staff can provide care to our patients.
Support service/trade departments ensure:
- the hospital is clean, limiting the risk for infections.
- patient rooms are ready and available, expediting patient flow.
- food is nourishing and delicious, improving healing and well-being.
- linens are fresh, instilling comfort and care.
- equipment works, improving clinical diagnostics and outcomes.
- the lights are on, welcoming those in need.
Join us in making a difference in the lives of others.