UM CRMC: An Award-Winning Hospital
UM Charles Regional has been bringing high-quality medical care to Charles County and Southern Maryland for more than 80 years. The provision of those services has never been more important than during the pandemic, when our dedicated doctors and nurses provided our community with care they can count on.
From maternity care to stroke patients to critical, GI, and pulmonary care, UM Charles Regional has been recognized by leading publications and organizations for the high quality of its community-based medical care.
Read about some our recent awards below:
- Best Maternity Hospital
- Excellence in Critical Care, Gastrointestinal Care, and Pulmonary Care
- High-Performing Hospital in COPD Care
- Recognition as a Primary Stroke Center
- Excellence in Advanced Wound Care
- Accreditation for Diabetes Care
- American Heart Association Gold plus Quality Achievement Award