Telemedicine | Thoracic Surgery
Call for appointment:410-328-6366 410-328-6366
The thoracic (chest) cancer experts at the University of Maryland Greenebaum Comprehensive Cancer Center treat chest conditions by:
- Offering experienced physicians who regularly treat even rare chest conditions and cancers
- Providing personalized and precise lung, sarcoma and thoracic cancer care to patients with all stages of cancer
- Yielding the best quality outcomes. Data shows being treated first at a NCI-designated comprehensive cancer center like ours improves a patient’s survival
Online doctor visits are a convenient way for patients to talk with a chest surgeon about treatment options at the University of Maryland Medical Center (UMMC) without the need to travel here until you require specialized treatment.
Online Doctor Visit Chest Conditions
Online doctor visits are available for patients with chest conditions that could require surgery, including:
- Lung cancer, lesions or nodules
- Sarcoma of the chest wall
- Hiatal hernias
- Esophageal cancer
- Mediastinal tumors
- Pleural effusions
For patients: To schedule an appointment in-person with a chest surgeon at UMMC, call 410-328-6366.
For referring physicians: To refer a patient or for more information, call 1-800-373-4111. A physician service representative from Consultation and Referral Services will direct your call to the appropriate physician.