Surgical oncologists at the University of Maryland Marlene and Stewart Greenebaum Comprehensive Cancer Center (UMGCCC) work with medical oncologists and radiation oncologists in comprehensive, multidisciplinary teams to provide evaluation and therapy for a range of cancers. We treat patients with primary, advanced and recurrent disease.
Our surgical oncologists diagnose and treat:
- Bone and Soft Tissue Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Endocrine Tumors
- Gastrointestinal/ Colorectal Cancer
- Peritoneal Surface Malignancies
- Stomach and Abdominal Cancer
- Liver and Gallbladder Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer and Hyperparathyroidism
Immediate Access to Cancer Surgeons
We place a high priority on providing patients with immediate access to our nationally renowned cancer specialists. To see a surgical oncology specialist for a consultation within two business days, please call the Division of General and Oncologic Surgery directly at 410-328-7320 or call 1-800-888-8823.
- Meet UMGCCC's Surgical Oncologists
- Diagnostic and Treatment Services
- What to expect from your surgery
Location and Contact InfoDept. of Surgery offices
22 S. Greene St.
Eighth Floor, Central Elevators
Baltimore, MD 21201