Call for appointment:410-328-7855 410-328-7855
From screening to diagnosis to treatment, the experts in the Breast Evaluation and Treatment Service at the University of Maryland Marlene and Stewart Greenebaum Comprehensive Cancer Center are dedicated to providing exemplary care for patients with breast cancer and other breast conditions.
Our multidisciplinary team of breast specialists in surgical, medical and radiation oncology works closely with breast imaging specialists to develop an individualized care plan to meet each patient's needs.
FREE mammography screening for uninsured or under-insured Baltimore City residents is available through the Baltimore City Cancer Program.
- Diagnostic & Treatment Services, with details on all our services, including:
- Surgical Oncology
- Medical Oncology
- Radiation Oncology
- GammaPod - faster, less invasive therapy for early-stage breast cancer
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Clinical Trials for Breast Cancer (including a clinical trial for triple-negative breast cancer)
- Genetic Risk Assessment
- Patient Success Stories
To schedule a consultation with a member of our Breast Evaluation and Treatment Team, please call 410-328-7855.
- Get a Mammogram: Please call 410-328-3225 for comprehensive breast imaging services using all-digital technologies.
- Breast Center, University of Maryland Medical Center
22 S Greene Street Weinberg Atrium, First Floor Baltimore, MD 21201
- Central Maryland Radiation Oncology
10710 Charter Drive, Suite G030 Columbia, MD 21044
- University of MD Surgical Associates, PA Univ of MD Health and Cosmetic Center
12203 Tullamore Road Timonium, MD 21093
- University of MD Surgical Associates, PA Breast Center
6701 North Charles Street Towson, MD 21204
*Not all services are offered at every location. Please call 410-328-7855 for more information.