Adding Users to Your MyPortfolio Account
What is Proxy Access?
Proxy access gives an authorized person access to a patient's MyPortfolio medical information.
- Parents/guardians with proxy access through their own MyPortfolio account can view the full MyPortfolio information of a child under age 12 without the patient's consent.
- Once a child turns 12, parents/legal guardians can still have proxy access to their child's MyPortfolio information, but access is then very limited.
- Adult patients may give proxy access to another adult (such as a spouse, adult child or caregiver) to help manage their care.
Anyone seeking proxy access must have a MyPortfolio account. If you do not have an account, please register for one on our Patient Portal page.
- Parents/guardians seeking access to a minor patient's medical information must fill out the Proxy Access Form for Pediatric and Minor Patients (PDF version | Word document).
- An adult patient may authorize a person to access his/her medical information on MyPortfolio via the Proxy Access Form for Competent Adults (PDF version | Word document).
Please submit your completed access form to your UMMS provider's office.
Need More Help?
MyPortfolio support is available 24/7 at 1-844-281-8667 or firstname.lastname@example.org.