Call for appointment:410-328-6080 410-328-6080
Patient appointments in the Department of Radiation Oncology are continuing as scheduled.
The department is offering telehealth options for some appointments. For more information about telehealth, please contact the front desk at 410-328-6080.
For the most up-to-date information about the University of Maryland Marlene and Stewart Greenebaum Comprehensive Cancer Center (UMGCCC) COVID-19 response, view our COVID-19 updates page.
The Department of Radiation Oncology is a cornerstone of the UMGCCC, providing the most advanced radiation therapies for the treatment of cancer.
Our radiation oncology experts work as part of a multidisciplinary team, along with medical, surgical and other oncology specialists, to deliver a customized treatment plan for each individual patient.
We also offer Radiation Therapy Clinical Trials.
This coordinated team approach to cancer care gives our patients access to the widest possible range of treatment options and the best chance for a successful outcome.
Radiation Oncology News
- SDX System now available at the University of Maryland
- UM Upper Chesapeake Health Cancer Expert Speaks About Advancements in Cancer Treatment
- Dr. Suntha and UMMS Board Chair Discuss UMMS Reforms
- Dr. William Regine, Dr. Elizabeth Nichols named 2019 "Top Docs" by Baltimore Magazine
- Dietician and nutritionist Caroline Meehan interviewed by MPT
- Dr. Suntha co-contributes to Baltimore Sun op-ed about Baltimore city
- Dr. Elizabeth Nichols was quoted in The Sun on the benefits of treatments such as massage and acupuncture for cancer patients