Call for appointment:410-328-6080 410-328-6080
Patient appointments in the Department of Radiation Oncology are continuing as scheduled.
The department is offering telehealth options for some appointments. For more information about telehealth, please contact the front desk at 410-328-6080.
For the most up-to-date information about the University of Maryland Marlene and Stewart Greenebaum Comprehensive Cancer Center (UMGCCC) COVID-19 response, view our COVID-19 updates page.
The Department of Radiation Oncology is a cornerstone of the UMGCCC, providing the most advanced radiation therapies for the treatment of cancer.
Our radiation oncology experts work as part of a multidisciplinary team, along with medical, surgical and other oncology specialists, to deliver a customized treatment plan for each individual patient.
We also offer Radiation Therapy Clinical Trials.
This coordinated team approach to cancer care gives our patients access to the widest possible range of treatment options and the best chance for a successful outcome.
Radiation Oncology News
- UMGCCC Earns Renewal of Highest Designation for Cancer Center Excellence from NCI
- Director of Clinical Research Mark Mishra, MD, receives the NCI Cancer Clinical Investigator Team Leadership Award
- Treatment options with the Maryland Proton Treatment Center
- Mohan Suntha, MD, MBA, President/CEO of UMMS, Professor, and William Regine, MD, Professor of Radiation Oncology at the UM School of Medicine, Chair of the Department of Radiation Oncology and executive director of the Maryland Proton Treatment Center, are included among the Daily Record’s inaugural Power 30 Health Care List honorees
- SDX System now available at the University of Maryland