The Department of Radiation Oncology is a cornerstone of the University of Maryland Marlene and Stewart Greenebaum Comprehensive Cancer Center (UMGCCC), providing the most advanced radiation therapies for the treatment of cancer.
Our radiation oncology experts work as part of a multidisciplinary team, along with medical, surgical and other oncology specialists, to deliver a customized treatment plan for each individual patient.
We also offer Radiation Therapy Clinical Trials.
This coordinated team approach to cancer care gives our patients access to the widest possible range of treatment options and the best chance for a successful outcome.
To make an appointment with a UMGCCC Radiation Oncologist, please call 410-328-6080.
Radiation Oncology News
- Gov. Larry Hogan Recognizes Achievements of Sally Cheston, MD, of Central Maryland Radiation Oncology Center
- Union Hospital, University of Maryland Celebrate Opening of New Radiation Oncology Center
- Dr. William F. Regine Awarded 2016 Entrepreneur of the Year From the University of Maryland, Baltimore
- University of Maryland Radiation Oncology Physicians Among Those Named 2016 Top Doctors By Baltimore Magazine
- The Daily Drum on WHUR: Proton Treatment for Cancer