Call for appointment:410-328-6080 410-328-6080
The Department of Radiation Oncology is a cornerstone of the University of Maryland Marlene and Stewart Greenebaum Comprehensive Cancer Center (UMGCCC), providing the most advanced radiation therapies for the treatment of cancer.
Our radiation oncology experts work as part of a multidisciplinary team, along with medical, surgical and other oncology specialists, to deliver a customized treatment plan for each individual patient.
We also offer Radiation Therapy Clinical Trials.
This coordinated team approach to cancer care gives our patients access to the widest possible range of treatment options and the best chance for a successful outcome.
To make an appointment with a UMGCCC Radiation Oncologist, please call 410-328-6080 or 1-800-888-8823.
Radiation Oncology News
- WMAR-2 News: Suicide Attempt Leads To Mother's Brain Cancer Diagnosis.
- Dr. Isabelle Choi has joined the Maryland Proton Treatment Center, as noted by the Daily Record and City Biz List.
- Facility Expertise Matters for Mesothelioma Surgery
- New Device Could Make Treatment Easier for Early Stage Breast Cancer.
- Dr. Elizabeth Nichols is interviewed in WBAL-TV about a breast cancer patient and her daughter who wrote a book about their journey.
- Nurse practitioner Katarina Steacy (MPTC) is quoted in a story by WMAR-TV about proton therapy for treating tumors in children.
- The Maryland Proton Treatment Center has treated its 1000th patient; Dr. William Regine and Dr. Charles Simone are quoted here on the City Biz List Baltimore website.
- Gov. Larry Hogan Recognizes Achievements of Sally Cheston, MD, of Central Maryland Radiation Oncology Center
- Union Hospital, University of Maryland Celebrate Opening of New Radiation Oncology Center
- Dr. William F. Regine Awarded 2016 Entrepreneur of the Year From the University of Maryland, Baltimore
- University of Maryland Radiation Oncology Physicians Among Those Named 2016 Top Doctors By Baltimore Magazine
- The Daily Drum on WHUR: Proton Treatment for Cancer