Call for appointment:410-328-6080 410-328-6080
The Department of Radiation Oncology is a cornerstone of the University of Maryland Marlene and Stewart Greenebaum Comprehensive Cancer Center (UMGCCC), providing the most advanced radiation therapies for the treatment of cancer.
Our radiation oncology experts work as part of a multidisciplinary team, along with medical, surgical and other oncology specialists, to deliver a customized treatment plan for each individual patient.
We also offer Radiation Therapy Clinical Trials.
This coordinated team approach to cancer care gives our patients access to the widest possible range of treatment options and the best chance for a successful outcome.
Radiation Oncology News
- Dietician and nutritionist Caroline Meehan interviewed by MPT
- Dr. Suntha co-contributes to Baltimore Sun op-ed about Baltimore city
- Dr. Elizabeth Nichols was quoted in The Sun on the benefits of treatments such as massage and acupuncture for cancer patients
- Maryland Proton Treatment Center CEO Leigh Howe spoke with the Baltimore Business Journal for their section “In the C-Suite”
- WMAR-2 News: Suicide Attempt Leads To Mother's Brain Cancer Diagnosis.
- New Device Could Make Treatment Easier for Early Stage Breast Cancer.
- Nurse practitioner Katarina Steacy (MPTC) is quoted in a story by WMAR-TV about proton therapy for treating tumors in children.
- Gov. Larry Hogan Recognizes Achievements of Sally Cheston, MD, of Central Maryland Radiation Oncology Center